I love to laugh. I also like to watch tv, especially America's Funniest Videos. Its a rare show that can make me laugh out loud and laugh hard, but AFV can do it. Its pretty obvious that some people in the videos have "tried" to make a funny video just for the sake of getting on tv. That's pathetic. I like the genuinely (did I spell that right?) hilarious videos (mostly of kids) - like the toddler innocently walking in the backyard who gets jumped by the family cat springing over a bush, or the crazy kid who has drizzled chocolate syrup in a trail all through his house only to be found (already waiting in the bathtub) by his mom. Those were great.
I love random things - pictures, facts, church bulletin bloopers, etc. So, in the spirit of all things hilariously random, I have decided to post one random thing (picture, fact, church bulletin blooper, etc) every week, for your enjoyment. You may not find it funny, that's okay. You are free to comment and/or offer suggestions on what you would like to see on the next week's "Kind Acts of Randomness". But for now, enjoy the first week's installment: (Oh, and feel free to leave a caption of your own in the comments)
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Kind Acts of Randomness
Posted by Caroline at 8:44 PM
Labels: a good laugh, kaor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 coins in my pocket:
can i get that at target? that's hilarious!
Love the layout. The tissue, how it lays out aross your face. Perfect to hide that red nose that MUST be hiding if you need that contraption.
Post a Comment