Oh the fun we had on our vacation! I'll have to regale you with stories and pictures tomorrow as I'm tired and I've got some suitcases to unpack. However, I will share these two pictures with you.
Here we are in the car sitting in traffic on I-40. How long had we been on the road you ask? FIVE MINUTES!!!! Thankfully it only lasted 20 minutes. The cause of this slow-moving traffic? Onlooker delay. I'm not even going to get started on that right now.
Four hours (we had to stop to eat and stretch our legs) and three full bellies later, we arrived here...
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
home again, home again, doodly squat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 coins in my pocket:
I am cracking up that the first thing you did when you got home was to write up a post. Soo soo funny!
Welcome back!
Missed you while you were on your wallapahloosay!
WElcome home pooh bear!!! And I'm REALLY covering your house - how CUTE is that???????
Get those suitcases unpacked and take a deep breath or two and then TELL ALL!!!
Welcome home. Don't ever leave again. Okay, you can escape every so often, but use your post delay option so I don't go through withdrawal like this. It's unhealthy.
I love your cute, cozy home. You must be standing on the inside of the white picket fence! Do you have one of those because if you don't I think you need one. Your home makes me long for landscaping in my barren yard.
BTW, I tagged you on my blog! Come see!
we have traveled in the car so much this summer...and with 4 kiddos of my own, i too, would blog as soon as ii got home!
happy blogging to you!
I do love road trips, but I love being home in my own bed.
welcome back~
Post a Comment