Monday, August 25, 2008

my super talent

At long last, here it is - my sound effects video. I have videoed myself several times and was really critical about how I looked and sounded while on video. I'm over myself now, and I love this video because of the redhead. He makes everything cute, but this is especially cute because of the setting its in. And notice...I'm not wearing the green shirt. Hope you enjoy!


24 coins in my pocket:

"The Queen in Residence" said...

That was soooo Funny!!!!! I am still just laughing my head off. You are so funny, and to have redhead in the back ground what a doll. He must think that his mom is the coolest!!!
I hope that Jennifer P see's this one. I think she could add a sound effect to her picture of hand in mouth.
Thanks that made my night!!!

Nan said...

Loved it! I thought you were going to forget the broke down carrasuel(ok, I can't spell, but whatever!). And, the Redhead especially enjoyed the poot sounds..he must here them alot, from Mr. Baseball right?

Sarah said...

Yeah, you are talented, seestar. For those who will post comments later, I will add that Caro is able to make all the animal sound effects as well. Redhead is used to THOSE animal sounds when you read a book to him and when boring ole auntie me reads to him and tries to make the animal sounds he looks at me like my head has come off. This kid is used to the real sounds, people...all b/c of his Mama!

Debbie said...

Oh Caro, Caro, Caro, Caro...I had to close the door in my study because my kids are still asleep and I am laughing so hard with tears rolling down my cheeks. The redhead in the background, kermit singing, your sound effects. Oh my word. That was just so brilliantly funny...oh my, I can barely type this....Thanks for the laughs my friend.

Courtney said...

Loved it! Jackson was watching it with me and laughed so hard.

Tracy said...

Oh wow- Joshua and I just had a very entertaining few minutes with my birthday twin- we especially enjoyed the dancing moves with the dance club sound!

BBB said...

Ack! I can't see it at work - I have to wait a whole 9 hours before I can see it!!

emily freeman said...

This. Was. The. Most. Awesome. Post. EVAH.

My favorites were the carousel and the bird. Oh, and the farts (foofoos at our house). OH! And the walkie talkie was so awesome. My kids ran in the room and were all "How does she DO that mommy? And who is that little boy?"

carrhop said...

Gotta love me the nightclub with the accompanying choreographer--too funny!
Blessings!

Sarah said...

you should be on America'sGot Talent! Wesley and Adam should be proud! What was Wesley doing in the bath?

Heather said...

i had a sleepover for my 30th b day!! and will do it for my 40th:)!

Lula! said...

I can't decide what I love more...you, or your adorable son in the back ground, impervious (for the most part) to his mother's talents. He's all, "Ha-ha," and "Gotta play some more, peace out."

I totally want to kiss you. With tongue. In a non-lesbian kind of way.

My faves? Oh--you know it's gonna be the NIGHTCLUB! Bring the noise, baby! Woo-woo! Loved the walkie-talkie, too.

Shelley said...

I totally loved the disco and the broke down carosel?.
What a crazy idea. I loved your son in the background trying to ignore you and not succeeding and laughing. How cool a mom are you?

Melissa said...

man, all that time practicing in college paid off! i'm so impressed - i was laughing so hard, randy came in. and then i made him watch. he laughed, too. i think my favorite is the walkie talkie and the bird. props to you, girl! who says only boys can do good sound effects??!!

Jennifer P. said...

I would not wait for a 2:36 long video to upload for just anyone ya know :)!

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR STICKING THIS UP!!! You are HILARIOUS! Leno should get you on for sure!

I loved getting to put a voice to your face, and loved that redhead was just happily coloring away until he heard the "poot" sound :)!

What a fun, fun post! Thank you!!!

Staci Loalbo said...

I cant breathe!!! That was awesome and halarious all rolled into one, AND i think your lil one is sooo flippin cute....geez girl that was a hoot!!!

AND, (im sure weve talked about this before) but you are SO my new BFF for having pat benetar on your playlist.....

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

Holy Stars. You got talent, girl! I'm up for a late night watch of Leno just to see our girl go famous. I SO have seen an old guy do birds with not as much class as YOU gettin' your groove on to the nightclub and a sweet little someone giggling in the back o' the room. Boom Boom Boom!

Much Love, Girlie.

OK, but Lula went a little over the top. God love that girl.

Melissa said...

Love the video!!! I laughed so hard and so did Josh. Thanks for the idea on writer's block. I'm gonna do it. Matter of fact, I've already written my post to publish at 7 in the morning! I look forward to reading yours!!

Amy said...

Priceless!

NikkiLane said...

LOVE IT!! miss u

Melissa said...

Alright, the only thing missing from the nightclub one was Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan (You/Me....no? Alright). You are my hero. Why have I not been here in like 3 days? Not sure what happened there. It will never happen again. Okay, it probably will if I spew again like I spewed on Monday.

Scott and Robin Ann said...

these brought back so many CWR memories. I MISS YOU!!!

Elena said...

You are HILARIOUS! I don't know how you don't laugh at yourself while you're doing the sounds. And I love that the your little boy started laughing at the toot. Totally a kid!

I Love Purple More Than You said...

That is hilarious!!! You've got mad skillz! I'm going to have to show my husband this. (maybe he can put your sounds in a movie!)