Today is Labor Day.
Ironically, many people don't work on Labor Day - I guess in order to celebrate all the other days that they have to work. Plus its a good excuse to have a cookout.
Not at our house.
Today, we had a lot of this...
And because of that, we spent some time here...
and then redhead spent some time watching this...
so that his mommy could spend some time doing this...



10 coins in my pocket:
My kids think Labor Day is a national event celebrating those who have given birth...and I'm not about to disabuse them of that notion...
Mike Rowe...he can come scrub my toilets any time...
Blessings!
is that hottie your man? He can labor at my house anyday...
I needed, nope wanted, a good look...
Love Mike. Love his deep voice. I had a lot of the first pic, too. Then we went to the beach....it got better.
Lula and I agree, we need to have a 3 way phone convo just like in high school. You up for it? Email and let me know.
We thought Labor Day was all about birthing stories too?! Ok, just kidding. Sorry you had so much laundry to do.
Allright, so we had almost the exact same day, right down to the mountain o' laundry and crying redheads. Although we watched Brainy Baby videos instead of Noggin. And I had to depend on Tylenol instead of the rocking chair. Fun stuff!
I'm so salivating over Mike there... oh... now i can go to bed happy!
I love Dirty Jobs...watched it last night. Mike Rowe makes me laugh, cause he just jumps right in and gets it done.
We lived a similar life yesterday...Caroline cried on and off all day, due to her high fever. We watched Cars a lot...I'm not telling how many times, but "Mater & The Ghost" light was played more than the number of digits I have on my 2 hands. And feet. Sigh...
But I watched no Mike...the only Dirty Job(s) I enjoyed were laundry, toilets, dishes, and more laundry. It was definitely LABOR day, baby!
Interesting thoughtts
Post a Comment